Professional Virtual Assistant Services For Entrepreneurs
Find your service
Purchase your service
Book your discovery call
Service Portfolio & Packages
Do you find you are always spending time working in your business and not enough time on it? I am a creative entrepreneur just like you are, and so I have made sure that the services I offer are in tune with the needs of small business owners and creative start-ups. You may only need an hour of my time for some Virtual Assistance, or you may need help putting together your Social Media or Digital Marketing strategies, either way I’ve got you covered. Book your free Skype discovery call today to talk about your needs.
- Basic graphic design for marketing material or social media (Using Canva & Photoshop)
- Email Marketing
- Ebook design
- Infographic design
- Document Design or refresh
- Brand Kits and logo design
- Copy Editing
- One page WordPress website can be designed at a set fee (Not a VA service) Please inquire about this by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gathering quotes
- Booking flights
- Creating itineraries
- Arrange car rentals
- Make hotel reservations
- Liaise with travel agents
- Reminder service (Never forget a birthday again)
- Book spa treatments or make restaurant reservations
- Liaise with caterers for personal events and dinners
- Send flowers and gifts
- Compiling SOP's (standard operating procedures)
- Compilation of company business templates)
- Website content management and updating
- Linkedin interaction and profile management
- And much more...
- Internet Research
- Scheduling appointments
- Diary management
- Email management and inbox sorting (never miss an important email again)
- Proofreading all types of documents
- Document editing
- Data Capturing
- Typing (Short or long documents)
- Transcribing audio
- Translating (English or Afrikaans)
- Basic project management using Asana, Trello or Slack.
- Invoice follow up
- Sales lead follow up
- Customer service
- Reformatting of existing documents into company templates
- MS PowerPoint presentation setup and upkeep
- Typing handwritten documents
- Short Survey design and management (Typeform or Surveymonkey, Checkbox Online)
- Basic Database design in MS Access
- Updating and maintaining of excel spreadsheets (Sales figures or other data)
- Courier arrangements
- Liaison with Shipping agencies
- Compiling of SOP’s (Standard office procedures)
- Virtual filing with Google docs (Paperless filing structure)
- Team liaison (contact and liaison with other members of your organization i.e web developers, accounts, other VA's and administrators, sales teams)
Please contact me if there is something you need that is not on this list. I will be more than happy to see how I can help.
Virtual assistance is available for anyone anywhere. No more staff hassles or big figure salaries to pay
Eliminate the need for permanent staff for many of your in-house functions by outsourcing and saving with a retainer package
Just need one or two small things done a month? Sometimes paying by the hour for work that you need done is the way to go. Book a few hours a month and see how affordable and hassle free it is. No more staff issues or sick days. 1 hour of my time to help with simple everyday administration.
This is the perfect option for tasks and work that may take a few more hours to complete. A little bit of extra admin or something bigger. Get into the swing of outsourcing your work with this package, you can't afford not to. 3 hours of my time to help with simple everyday administration.
This is a suitable option for when you know you have a few varied things that you need handled. Not only regular administration but perhaps some design work or documents and procedures that need updating. 6 hours of my time to help with simple everyday administration or any of our other core listed services.
You have a number of tasks that need completing but a limited budget. Office admin takes up too much of your time and prevents you from doing the things that really Make you money. “Mini Retain 10” can offer you 10 hours of my time to help with simple everyday administration or any of our other core listed services.
You not only have simple administration to deal with but would also like to spend more time on your social media or website content management. “Midi Retain 15” can offer you 15 hours of our time to help with simple everyday admin, social media, content management or any of our other core listed services.
You’re hauling out the big guns. You need to run a tight ship. You need all sorts of admin tackled, pretty much everything a regular PA would do plus more. “Maxi Retain 20” can offer you 20 hours of our time to help with simple everyday administration or any of our other core listed services.
T's & C's apply on all packages. All services will only commence after the signing of a relevant working contract & settlement of the invoice. E&OE
About IntelliVA Consulting
Celeste is a professional Virtual Assistant with more than 20 years experience in the office and administrative management environment. With a background in survey management and social media marketing as well as content system management, Celeste strives to support and offer assistance to busy entrepreneurs in order to give them back the time they need in order to rather work on their business and not in them. IntelliVA Consulting is her brainchild which came about as a result of noticing that more and more entrepreneurs were struggling to keep it all together and that outsourcing some of their work could be far more beneficial to them. Celeste has a heart for the small business owner and solopreneur with a special interest in the "Lady Boss".
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Why do you need the newsletter? For interesting articles and promotions, tip & tricks and more. keep up to date with procedures and what's new in the world of business and social media and the digital marketing environment.
Some happy client feedback
I am happiest when my clients are happy. Here is what some of my recent clients experienced.
"Thank you for getting my life back on track. When trying to run a business, connecting with customers and product development is where the focus should be. I found the constant demand to keep on top of what was going in and out was taking too much time. Celeste really helped me catch up with the backlog that was causing so much unnecessary anxiety as well as found effective processes to help me maintain for the future. I very much look forward to a continued relationship."
"I needed some copy editing done with quite a short deadline. Celeste was very prompt with her response, the material was returned to me in good time and I was very happy with the edits and suggestions made."
Change is inevitable, growth is optional
John C. Maxwell
Contact me with any questions or suggestions or to make a booking
I am passionate about the creative entrepreneur. Let me see how I can best help you achieve the business goals you have set out for yourself.